Re: xml-stylesheet p.i. and other options (was Re: text/xsl...)

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
Also, the stylesheet PI works to view files on my laptop offline, I
suppose I could set up a server on localhost and serve myself things,
but I don't
you should :-}

Why? I keep a command line XSLT processor at hand. Ant has
a built-in task for generating HTML in larger batches. And
for the really hard cases, Cocoon has a command line
interface too...

J.Pietschmann