Re: Format text within a XML tag...

Hi David, thanks for the response!

Yes, I want to use the standard XSLT language, I added the script as a "quick and dirty" solution to be able to demo it for some customers...

I have not done any "advanced" XSL:s before, only basic things, I tried to get the "recursive template" to work, but did not manage...

Here's what I got:

<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:for-each select="./Output">
<xsl:for-each select="./MapRule">
<!-- Here I want to "mark" the comments -->
<xsl:value-of select="./objectrule" />
</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>

It's the <objectrule> that contains the /* and */ that I would like to "mark". When trying to add another template within the <td> tag I get the following message:

"Keyword xsl:template may not be used here."

Am I missing something...???

Thanks,
Anders