converting to an <ol>

Hello,

I came up with a problem, which I hope to be able to solve with your help.

I have the following code fragment:

	<seqlist>
		<item>Africa</item>
		<item>Europe
			<seqlist>
				<item>Italy</item>
				<item>England
					<seqlist>
						<item>Lonodon</item>
						<item>Oxford</item>
					</seqlist>
				</item>
			</seqlist>
		</item>
	</seqlist>

I would like to get the following HTML output via an XSL Stylesheet:

	1. Africa
	2. Europe
		2.1 Italy
		2.2 England
			2.2.1 London
			2.2.2 Oxford

I tried some transformations, but all I could get was:

	1. Africa
	2. Europe
		1. Italy
		2. England
			1. London
			2. Oxford

I also tried just to put an additional number before the list items, but the result wasn't really satisfying.
Do you have any suggestions?

wbr,
Roman Huditsch