Re: How do you get Attributes in Processing Instructions usingIE6

Bolen, Lori Contractor/WESTAR CORPORATION wrote:
  Sorry if this question has already been answered. I searched the archives
> and didn't come across what I was looking for.
>
> I have the following processing instructions throughout my xml file:
> <?FRAME LABEL='Introduction to IADS' SHOWNO='N'?>
>
> I need to be able to get the value of the LABEL attribute (Introduction to
> IADS).

Sorry, but processing instructions have no attributes, see data model:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath#section-Processing-Instruction-Nodes

  I am using IE 6.0. I can match the processing instruction, but I
> can't seem to get the individual attribute values. I have tried
> <xsl:value-of select="@label"/>, but this doesn't seem to work.
You have somehow to tokenize PI string value to get pseudo attributes
values. Or think about another xml design, more appropriative to xslt
processing.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel