Re: RE: untitled from Biray Giray: colour on first occurrence of an a ttribute value.

Hi Tom,

I see now, that you already have to test whether the current node is in
the key-table ... and that your code is correct then.

The difference between your "overkill"-solution and the Muenchian Method
is a "[1]" at the end of the key().
So
count( . | key('firsts', @ContentText)[1] ) = 1
is "pure" Muenchian Method (with the much easier <xsl:key/>).

Sorry for the inconvenience. Once again I wrote and sent a mail faster
than I can read and think ;-)

Joerg

--

System Development