Re: XML String as Parameter..

Hi,

A different approach: could you use the String as the source for the
transform and then call in the static(?) document (the XML you are
currently using as the source) with xsl document()? This way you do not
need to use extensions. From what I can understand you cannot create a
node-set in java and send that as a parameter to the transformation

best,
-Rob