RE: Concealed

>Hello,

>I've got a probably rather silly question about XML and XSL/XSLT:

>I've got a well-formed, valid XML-file (exported file from a database) from
which I would like to >generate separate HTML-pages per certain elements to
be used later on a CD-publication.  My >experiments so far have not yet led
to accomplishing this and becoming an amount of static, though >updatable
pages which I can implement in a graphical user interface.
>Can someone give me some advise please?
>
>Thanks a lot!!!

actually I thought we answered this a couple days ago, of course at that
time I didn't include any examples cause I was working hard on something.
the question really depends on what processor you're using?