xml file looks like this

<colors>

  <color>red</color>
  <color>blue</color>
  <color>orange</color>
  <color>black</color>
  <color>white</color>

</colors>

i need to apply transformation and produce the result

Colors:

RED BLUE ORANGE BLACK WHITE

notice that the case is changed in the result.. it is uppercase.
the xsl should convert to uppercase , no matter what it gets as
input..

i can try translate() function , but it requires to know what i
want to translate and what i want to translate it to.In my case
since i dont know what would be the text in the color ellement, I
reckon translate() wouldnt be of much help .

Can any one suggest me how i can go ahead with this??

Many Thanks