Re: Omitting elements from output

Hello Rick,

in XSLT there is a built-in template. This gives you the text-value of all
nodes, for which you don't have a specific template. You have two
possibilities: Either changing <xsl:apply-templates/> to
<xsl:apply-templates select="Element1 | Element2"/>. Or you create another
for all other nodes, which does not give you the text-value: <xsl:template
match="*"/>.

Regards,

Joerg