Re: Problems with characters

>Ragulf Pickaxe wrote:
> > Well, actually I do seem to have more problems because I deleted a
>comment
> > in the second stylesheet and it suddently worked, showing the right
> > characters(!).
>
>Luck :)
>
> > Then I tried oppening a new window, not changing anything, and it showed
>it
> > wrongly (again).
>
>See? :)

Well, I have tested some more, and I think the problem is not about data but
about loading the stylesheet.

All times, when I open a new window, first time it shows it wrongly, second
and subsequent times it shows the characters right.

This is the part of the asp page, that loads and transforms the document, I
note that I have not written anything about
xml/xsl.async = false. Can this be the problem?

..
Set oXml = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument")
Set oXsl = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument")

call oXml.loadXML(vXmlData)
call oXsl.load(Server.MapPath(".\Stylesheets\File.xsl"))

sData=oXml.transformNode(oXsl)
Response.Write(sData)

Ragulf :)