Re: problem with keeps in xsl-fo

"Bryan Rasmussen" <bry@itnisk.com> wrote:
> it is the last block that says "Rammedokumetet er en.." that I want
> to keep with the block that says "Rammedokumentets formel".

It would be easier if you could get rid of all the nesting.
It think it would be sufficient to have only one keep-with-next:
> <fo:block>
>   <fo:block ... keep-with-next="always">
>     <fo:block ...>Rammedokumentets formel</fo:block>
>   </fo:block>
>   <fo:block ...>
>     <fo:block ...>Rammedokumentet er en checkliste for personer,

> I think I've remarked before that I find the spec especially unenlightening
> in regards to keeps and breaks.
It's somewhat ... concise.

> also, is there a processor in which keeps and breaks are not well
> implemented, such as for example, FOP?
FOP implements keep-with-next/previous only for table rows. You could
use:
 <fo:table>
   <fo:table-body>
     <fo:table-row keep-with-next="always">
       <fo:table-cell>
         <fo:block ...>Rammedokumentets formel</fo:block>
       </fo:table-cell>
     </fo:table-row>
     <fo:table-row>
       <fo:table-cell>
         <fo:block ...>Rammedokumentet er en checkliste for personer,
HTH
J.Pietschmann