fo:table question again

hello,
I have posted this question b4 but no help so far,I thought may be I did not
explain it correctly,here I will try again to explain my question.

I create a table
then i get data from db which is popluated in table cells

the flow I want ot have is something like this

<create fo table here>

outer loop

	<create the title table row here>
	<fo:table-row>
		<fo:table-cell><fo:block>Description</fo:block></fotable-cell>
		<fo:table-cell><fo:block>Price</fo:block></fotable-cell>
	</fo:table-row>

	<inner loop < number of resultsets from db>

		<fo:table-row>
			<fo:table-cell><fo:block>data</fo:block></fotable-cell>
			<fo:table-cell><fo:block>data</fo:block></fotable-cell>
		if the database has allots of data and this table spans more then one page
then then
		remaining data should go to next page which must be numbered 2
		but if the data in here does not span more then 1 page ( infact might eve
be one line of 		data) it still should go to next page and number it 2 or whichever
in the sequence.
		</fo:table-row>
	</innerloop>
	what I mean is that once it comes out of the inner loop it must go to next
page numbered x 	regardless of the fact that there is still room on the current
page.

outerloop
</fo:table>

I hope it makes some sense and I can get some ones attention..:-)
thanks in advance