passing parameters to a XSLT from HTML

Hi All! I´d thank a fast response for my question, because I´m a beginner in
XSLT.

I have a HTML page that contains an option list and I want to pass its value
to a XSLT located in other frame, to use the mentioned value in the
stylesheet.
I´m very lost about this question. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance, friends!