Re: entities in a .fo file

>can i declare entities in a .fo file (a file containing XSL-fo objects)?
>I tried doing it but it gives  an error.
>
>-dhiraj
XSL-fo is just XML, so the answer should be yes.  Post a small example
and tell us what error you are getting - either you are doing
something wrong, or you are using a parser which doesn't support DTDs
/ DTD subsets.

Regards,
Trevor Nash
--
Traditional training & distance learning,
Consultancy by email

Melvaig Software Engineering Limited
voice:     +44 (0) 1445 771 271
email:     tcn@melvaig.co.uk