RE: Welcome comments: White spaces in HTML pages from XSLT

OK.

The DOM API doesn't have an interface that would allow me to represent the
information that " ", when being serialized, should not be escaped. So
to do it, an XSLT engine would need access to specific extensions of a
particular implementation.

Julian