Re: literal result element as stylesheet with JavaScript?

>  I don't know
> why you're using a simplified stylesheet, but if it's to enable other
> users to write them more easily, then this would be an option.

This is exactly why. The only problem is that dates in the source
XML are represented in milliseconds and need to be formated somehow.
I was hoping not to add a lot of other 'stuff' to what !appears! to
be a simple html document with a little XSLT here and there. Maybe
it is a bad idea ...