RE: XSL stylesheet for XHTML

Maybe I'm wrong here but is there something that goes the other way? It
might be cool to go to fo then reverse it back to html to produce a html
slide/page thingy sort of thing. Just a thought.
Because I was looking at svg2vml from a couple of years ago and it
seemed to me that vml2svg would be a much greater win and maybe fo2html
might just be the same for a few things. Fluidicaly speaking

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml