RE: XSLT on a client side in IE

Hi Chris,

I didn't realize that I switch back and forth not just one page, but a few
(for example 3 times back and then 3 forvard) and fast!!!

I don't know, may be this is why you cannot see it?

I tested it on IE5, and I belived that it was IE5 bug, and absolutely the
same with IE6! And the same on different PC with different SP for Windows
2000.

This is what I have on a screen (it is a content of XML) instead of
transformation:

Pathology and Laboratory (80048-89399)Hematology and Coagulation
(85002-85999)85002Bleeding time(85003 has been deleted. To report, use
85999)(85005 has been deleted)85007Blood count; manual differential WBC
count (includes RBC morphology and platelet estimation)85008Blood count;
etc...

The worst part is that when you trying reload the frame - it returns the
same - you have to reload whole window.

May be the problem is that if IE cannot start transformation before I
swithed to another page - it simply breaks and as a result you see on the
screen xml content? This is baaaad... (unless there is something wrong with
my xslt use?).

Thanks,
Vadim