Re: create multiple documents

[Wendell Piez]

> Wouldn't it be nice if one could deliver several files to a browser to be
> cached together, so after looking at the first one sent down, others that
> go with it would be loaded and ready to go.... I guess this is a
limitation
> of ... HTTP? (Is there any way to script this?)

Currently people cache images this way by declaring a javascript image
variable for each one on the HTML.  The browser loads them all as the page
builds, but they might not be displayed until desired.  It's not exactly the
same, and you have to use javascript, but maybe there is something that
could be done along those lines.

Cheers,

Tom P