RE: create multiple documents

Chris Bayes writes:
 > > Or if you're using MSXML, then you
 > > should be able to write an extension method that saves XML to
 > > disk (I think Chris Bayes was working on this - Chris?).
 > >
 > I sent you what I had for exslt but didn't go any further with it. A
 > couple of ppl asked me direct and I sent them what I had.
 > It doesn't work quite the same as the others because you can't create
 > new xsl elements so you have to fudge it with something like
 > <xsl:value-of select="document:write('c:\temp\test.xml', ., '', 'xml',
 > '', '', 'no', 'no', '-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN')" />

cripes.

But I just wanted to say that the need to create multiple output
documents may be an illusion. It may be enough simply to refer back to
the master document again and again to get different portions. I know
this has been discussed many times, and it is foul to make work (thanks
to Chris for helping with my own setup!), but the concept is there.

Sebastian