Re:RE: How to pass the variable node-set as part of javascript

Hi,  Kay,  Gutman,

My problem seems to become too stirred than I anticipated.

I use
> param  of other
> xsl</a>

is for the script executed at display time in the generated HTML page.

As the cost of getting $xx is high for a large set of xml( it can be
easily up to hundreds of nodes),  so I try to find suggestions
so the node-set $xx can be reused in the script with the new xslt
when clicking the table item in the generated HTML page window.
The reuse is always recommanded in this list for performance.

Of course it is using msxsl parser on the clientside.

Hopefully these statements clear some issue of my posted problem.

Thanks

Sun-fu Yang

sfyang@unisvr.net.tw