RE: Tutorial

At 01/08/24 16:54 -0700, Evan Lenz wrote:
>While reserving for everyone the benefit of the doubt, I will note that
>Ken's excerpt is clearly marked EXCERPT over every page. There also seems to
>be some minimal security measures, like copy-and-paste being disabled.

To accommodate the security measures of disabling copy-and-paste, I have
included as part of the book sale a ZIP file of every sample XSLT and XML
file used in the book.  This way you can take the examples in the book and
modify them to learn more of how they work.

We are planning the tenth edition of "Practical Transformation Using XSLT
and XPath" and the first edition of "Practical Formatting Using XSLFO" both
next month.  We are also planning the first edition of "Practical XML
Information Modelling" early in the new year.  I am adding an accessible
version of the books as part of my publishing process that has been warmly
received in tests by those with visual disabilities.  Authoring the
material in XML and using XSLT/XPath to publish it has been very handy in
this regard.

Each book is sold either individually, as a site-wide staff license, or as
a world-wide staff license (some companies have already purchased
world-wide staff licenses ... to check if you are already entitled to your
own copy of the book because your company has purchased a world license,
please check the book sale information page from our home page noted below).

Please send any specific questions off the list and directly to me (being
careful to change the reply-to from the list address to our address).

--
G. Ken Holman                      mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.               http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/

Training Blitz: 3-days XSLT/XPath, 2-days XSLFO in Ottawa 2001-10-01/05