schema publication with XSLT for documentation purposes

Hi there,

We're working with Schema's al lot lately and now we find that we kind a
want some sort of publication mechanism for online publishing of schema in
such a way they can be easily read for our customers.
Not the whole schema in one piece but clickable parts of it.

I am just curious if somebody of you knows if this has been done already by
someone.

Just hoping my question makes some sense to somebody :-)

ThanX,
Ronald