Re: Réf.[2]_:_Transforming_non_structured_XML_into structured XML with XSLT

--- bruno.o.faure@bnpparibas.com wrote:

> Thank you for your response, it works great !
> One more thing to precise : in my example, I had only 2 folders per row,
> but in fact each element row contains an undetermined number of folder,
> different for each row.
> I think this brings up much more complexity in the stylesheet (am I right
> ?), and I wonder if trying to do that with XSLT is the best choice.

The two "folders" in your original problem were necessary to express a parent/child
relationship.

To specify a parent/child relationship it is not necessary to have "an undetermined
number of folder".

Therefore you are now revealing a completely different problem, which you haven't
described. Because of this your question cannot have a precise answer.

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev.