Generic Select again

Hi

I think here is the problem I am trying to solve. Any help will be
appreciated. I am a novice to XSL.

My XML looks something like this

<Books>
<Book id = "1">
     <TITLE> XML </Title>
     <Author> ABC </Author>
     <Desc> wonderful </Description>
     <ISBN> 15151161 </ISBN>
</Book>

<Books>
<Book id = "2">
     <TITLE> XSL</Title>
     <Author> DEF </Author>
     <Desc> wonderful </Description>
     <ISBN> 15151162 </ISBN>
</Book>

<Book id = "3">
     <TITLE> Xpath</Title>
     <Author> ghi</Author>
     <Desc> great </Description>
     <ISBN> 15151163 </ISBN>
</Book>

Now I need a generic template wherein I can specify the output to only
contain Title or TITLE and Author or TITLE, AUTHOR Description or TITLE,
AUTHOR, Description, ISBN. Put in another way, if I can somehow say  dont
include ISBN or DONT include ISBN and desc.
Then finally I want the same thing to apply to the entire data.

Any help will be appreciated.

Sriharsha