Conditional Summation

I am transforming XML to HTML.  I am trying to sum up values.  I need to
display two totals.  The first total is the Total Assets (amounts) for the
primary borrower (Rank = 1).  The second total is the Total Assets (amounts)
for the secondary borrower (Rank = 2).  What should my xsl look like in
order to sum up the "Amount" values for the borrower with Rank = 1?  (The
same question would apply to summing the "Amount" values for borrower with
Rank = 2).

I want to display:

Kelly Smith
Total Assets:  $1100