Re: Unicode support

Paul Prescod writes:

 >  I think that people hacking on
 > what they like, for fun, should have whatever attitude they like! But I
 > don't expect you to agree.

So do I, you'll be glad to know. But I also think Michael can
reasonably whinge their attitude!

I feel sensitive about this, because I have done my small part in
sending out various half-chewed software to the world, and being badly
bitten by people who actually use it, and are upset when it doesn't
work (any Jadetex users out there? :-}). Even for free, it pays to be
responsible...

Sebastian