Re: Problem of syntax of filter ?

I've found my problem. In fact it was elsewhere, in my DTD.

thank you nevertheless.

Ingo Schildmann <ingoschi@web.de> on 16/05/2001 10:43:14

Please respond to xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com

 To:      xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com

 cc:      (bcc: Stephane LE DEAUT/FR/ALCATEL)

 Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem of syntax of filter ?

On Wednesday 16 May 2001 10:13, you wrote:

> I've tried this code in order to select the element :
>
>           <xsl:variable name="matchingDownloadTableName"
>                      select="$dtableFile//DownloadTableName
>                              [(@downloadType=$downloadType)]"/>  (with
> $downloadType=EL_NOT_OCB)
>
> Then, I build my output tree like this :
>
>                     <xsl:for-each select="$matchingDownloadTableName">
>                                      <DownloadTableName
> downloadType="{@downloadType}" fileName="{@fileName}"/> </xsl:for-each>
>
> But the result of my output tree is empty !
>
> I don't understand why my code doesn't work.
> Is it my filter good ?

I think your problem might be that you declare $downloadType as EL_NOT_OCB
instead of 'EL_NOT_OCB', so it is'nt recognized as string.

Bye, Ingo

--
Ingo Schildmann                                                ingoschi@web.de