Re: How can I reindent an XML-file for readability?

[Rene de Vries]>
> XML-Spy as well as IE5.5 with MSXML4 are giving me a blank screen.....

The trouble is,  msxml4 won't be used by Internet Explorer, Spy, Cooktop,
etc, since it's not easy to change the registry to do so.  With msxml3,
Microsoft supplied a program called xmlinst.exe that you could run manually
to make the changes for you.  But not with msxml4.

So your system is still probably using the older, obsolete xml processor
that came with IE.  I'd suggest finding msxml3.dll on Microsoft's site, then
finding xmlinst.exe (if you find msxml3, you'll probably find a link to
xmlinst as well).  Install msxml3, run xmlinst, and things should work.

Cheers,

Tom P