Re: Plse Help! something to do with counter....

Hi, Thanks!  It instead solve much of my problems but if I want to omit any
one of the Resource element, for e.g I don't want to have a checkbox for the
3rd element but I still want to display other values of this element, and at
the same time the value attribute of the checkbox will still be in
consecutive numbers.  position() don't seem to be able to work this way...

Sorry, if I didn't explain clearly.  Thanks for your help!