Dynamic stylesheet selection

Hi,
	This is probably a FAQ, but I haven't found the answer (other than
_no_): is it possible to choose one stylesheet or another based on
input, or the only way to do that is to choose different modes for a
template within the same stylesheet?

	A subquestion of that is: is it possible to select different output
types depending on input: for instance, for a certain XML document, I
want to output XML, but for others, I want to output HTML.

	Maybe the general question is: how to choose alternatives at top level?

	Thanks for any hint...

          jmerelo@geneura.ugr.es  | jjmerelo@worldonline.es
JJ Merelo                         | http://geneura.ugr.es/~jmerelo
Grupo Geneura ---- Univ. Granada  | http://www.geneura.org/