From: Java XML [mailto:jaxlive@hotmail.com]
Sent: March 29, 2001 08:46
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: Re: [xsl] xml to html paragraphing

Hi Peter,
             But i have the para tags in within the text of the element so
there is not need to worry about inserting the tags but now my problem is
when i generate an html the tags are show as &lt;p&gt;
thats the problem now is there a way so that i can output the tags as it is
and these tags are in the cdata section of the element is ther a way to
disable the escaping...