RE: Re[2]: xsl 1.1 security model?

>  I think the best approach to this would be to change HTML to support
>  frame-sets which include HTML code rather than just references to
>  other HTML documents.  Of course, this is simply to keep the entire
>  page generated in a single XSLT tansform.
>
>  An approach which works today is to have a frame set, and then each of
>  the HTML "pages" referenced in that frame set would be XSLT transforms
>  for each of the frames.  No need for xsl:document at all.

I don't follow that but trying to get my head round it made me think of
<xsl:target name="_top"... as opposed to or as well as <xsl:document
href="_top"... or maybe <xsl:document href="browser://_top"...
Sure would save a lot of typing.
I don't see the problem anyway. Has anyone played with xml.save() or
xmlhttp.open()/send() recently?

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml