Re: browsers with XSL capabilities

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, you wrote:
> Robert Koberg wrote:
>
> > For an editor's application requiring something as pervasive as a MS browser
> > does not seem to be hard to swallow.
>
> Is IE 5.5 available for Linux?

Nearly. WINE, the Windows
"emulator"-or-whatever-they're-calling-it-this-week, should one
day be able to execute all M$ software in a Linux window. It
already does for simple programs; pretty impressive stuff. Corel
apparently ship Windows binaries of WordPerfect in their Linux
version with WINE to run them with -- although they screwed up
big time in not including the XML editor modules, after
promising me in two messages that they would, thereby depriving
Linux users of a quite reasonable SGML/XML editor.

///Peter