Re: sorting problem

Hi Anand,

> but everytime i am getting following output :
>
> 1 10 11 1111 22 2222 44344444
>
> but acrually it should be :
>
> 1 10 11 22 1111 2222 44344444

>From the source that you gave, I would have expected:

444444 2222 1111 22 11 10 1

as you're sorting in descending order and there's no item with a value
of '44344444'.

What processor are you using?  It looks to me as though it's one that
isn't picking up on the additional attributes in your xsl:sort (e.g.
data-type and order), and is just sorting alphabetically in ascending
order.

This might imply that you're using MSXML2.6 rather than MSXML3.  Are
you using MSXML?  Have you installed MSXML3 in replace mode?

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison