Re: i18n approach

> In order to use a single XSLT stylesheet on a particular set of
source
> XML files, they need to have something in common.

The most common feature is that they are written in XML.

I think Jeni is being shy here -- I know a whole class of very
different XML files that have a very useful single stylesheet to
process them -- the XML files are an instance of any possible
stylesheet, the stylesheet is her XSLDoc application...

There are even more general and still quite useful stylesheets, that
are useful to everyone to process every possible XML file... These
are/will be the core of XML Development Environments.

Dimitre.

Jeni Tennison wrote:

In order to use a single XSLT stylesheet on a particular set of source
XML files, they need to have something in common.  Perhaps they share
the same XML vocabulary - the same element and attribute names - with
only the text and attribute values being the particular language?
Perhaps they don't even share that, and the element and attribute
names are in different languages, but the structures are the same?
Perhaps even the structures are different in different languages?