Node set

Hi there,
How can I create a node set with specific order other than document
order?
<mydoc>
    <title1>
    </title1>
    </title2>
    </title2>
    <title3>
    </title3>
    <title4>
    </title4>
</mydoc>

How about if I want to  display like:
title2
title4
title1
title3

and maybe later I want:
title1
title3
title2
title4

the order is not fixed and may changd everytime, and even the number of
titles are not guaranteed, maybe 4, maybe 3, etc.
What I wanted to do is to create a node set with the particular order
and then I can process elements just by using <xsl:for-each>, is that
possible in XSL?

Thanks!