Re: XML data to MS-Excel??

From: "Jeff Todd" <xmltools@hotmail.com>
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: Re: [xsl] XML data to MS-Excel??
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 12:09:26 -0500

You wrote ---

Hello friends,
I want to convert my xml data to Ms-Excel can some one suggest me how to
start?
Thanks in advance.
Manisha.

In addition to the other suggestions posted, you can also accomplish the
conversion with a tool.  iMaker for Excel from Infoteria will convert your
XML to Excel or export Excel to XML.  Single user license is $150.  30 day
trial version is available from www.infoteria.com.  Hope this helps.

Jeff Todd
(+1) 978 922-4029 x137
JTodd@infoteria.com