xsl help

From: "geeta gudavalli" <geetag49@hotmail.com>
To: XSL-List@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: xsl help
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:11:54 -0000

Hello everyone,
   I have posted twice on this list but have not gotten any feed back. I am
new to xsl and fop but managed to produce some results.  Now I have a
challenge that I am stuck finding good solution.  I get xml data form
database and need to produce pdf forms.  Depending on the data, I may need
to produce multiple pdf forms but in one pdf file i.e multiple pages.  My
data looks like the follwoing:
<MAIN TAG>
<DSR>
</DSR>
<SA>
</SA>
<DL>
   <ONE>
   </ONE>
   <TWO>
   </TWO>
   <THREE>
    <ANOTHER>
    </ANOTHER>
   </THREE>
</DL>
<DL>...</DL><DL>..</DL>
each <DL> node set should populate into one page of the pdf file.  I am
trying to use <xsl:for-each> but does not seem to work.  Can any one have
ideas?  Thank you for your help.
My xsl is as follows:
<xsl:template match="/>
...</xsl:template>
<xsl:tempalte match=://DL">
   <xsl:for-each select="DL">
</xsl:for-each>
This does give multiple pages of pdf doucment but does not populate withe
the right information i.e it does not chang ecurrent node.
Thank you,
Geeta