<no subject>

Hi all,

I am new to xsl and have a general question, which I do not find answered in the summaries in the web.

I have written a database in xml.
<database>
 <entry id="1" content="text">
 </entry>
 <entry id="2" content="text">
 </entry>
 <entry id="3" content="text">
 </entry>
</database>

I operate on this database in java and want to give out a result.
Let's say the result is an entry in the database.

May I now choose xsl-technology to process an outputfile in which this entry is displayed? I'm not very sure if xsl supports that.

In my first experiences with xsl, the processor just went through the whole database :(

Thanks for help,
--
      -:! Michael !:-