Re: Merging XML documents containing formatting and data respectively..

Hi ..
   Thanks for the response ..
   I have tried this way .. But can it be done as
following.
        Based on the name of the input tag in the HTML
, can I set the value attribute from the second XML ..
It should be dynamic.

        i.e I dont want to hardcode the tag names in
the first XML ..

Thanks
Das