[ANN] XSLT-Editor and WYSIWYG XSL-FO Editor and FOP at Systems Exhibition, Munich

Hello,

shortly after coming from the Internet World NY, we will now show our
new WYSIWYG XSL-FO Editor together with the Apache XSL-FO Renderer FOP
at the Systems Exhibition in Munich.

Furthermore we will show a comfortable XSLT-Editor. Beside general XSLT
support, the editor has several functions that make it easy to create
HTML, FO and WML. We have plans to release this editor as open
source.

The WYSIWIG editor is able to handle blocks, frames, tables, text and
images. The user has a drag'n drop interface for defining the output.
The software is 100% Java. The editor can be used in two ways:

- create XSL-FO files directly
- create XSLT files that take your incoming XML files and transform
them into XSL-FO

If your interested have a look at:

  Systems, Munich, Germany
  Hall A1, Booth 500