Skipping surounding element

Hi,

May be I'm just to dump, but I wasn't in the faq.

I've an XML dialect, I want to translate into an other using XSL-T.

All the source elements have two attributes, like:
  <source1 attr1="foo" attr2="bar"/>

For the output document there are two posibilities, if attr2 exists:

<destC attr1="{@attr1}">
  <dest1>
  .
  .
  .
  </dest1>
</destC>

if it does not exist

<dest1 attr1="{@attr1}">
,
,
,
</dest1>

For all my 12 elements, I've a complex transformation each, that oututs
exactly the same content for both cased, but if attr2 exists, the
surrounding container is needed. For now I need two transformations for
each element, is there a way to get rid of this?

(The value of attr2 is again needed inside the transformation, but the
xsl-t code is still the same in both cases)

Thanks,
    Goetz.

PGP signature