re: Xalan & SAX parsers

Hello,

We are using the Xalan to process our XML/XSL with a SAX parser, can you
give me some advice as to how this will work in I.E. 5.0? Is the MSXML v3.0
parser the only fully compatible one for I.E. 5.0?
Also, we are receiving an error regarding the transformation of a
stylesheet, it appears that the DTD cannot read the ROOT element. Could you
point me in  the right direction here?

Thanks
K. Byrne

Private, confidential and privileged.  This email and any attachments transmitted with it
are confidential and/or privileged.  They are intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient. The content of this email and any file or attachment transmitted with it may
have been changed or altered without the consent of the author.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration,
printing, circulation or transmission of this email and/or any file or attachment transmitted
with it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this email or any attachment
transmitted with it in error, please notify postmaster@ebeon.com