RE: New document: Requirements for XSLT 1.1

I think that the greatest part of this document is that "Language bindings
MUST be provided for Java and ECMAScript". It's a shame that script didn't
make it into 1.0. I hope that implementors don't think that they can only
provide say Java and forget scripting.
My 2p worth.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal