Re: Merging and Quines

Oliver and Tom discuss merging xml docs:
...  merge stylesheets with the 800 node example
and found that Saxon executed it within a matter
of some 30 seconds (an improvement on 30mins! for
Xalan)

With the new version of Xalan (2.0) we're expecting to see vast
improvement with performance.  To insure that we're finding all
the areas that need improvement I ask that you donate your 800
node xml files so I can use them as a performance test along with
the merge stylesheet.

Paul