Re: Strange Xalan behavior

> when Xalan XSLT parser encounters &nbps symbol (c#160)
> it consider it as an element, instead of text node, and throws SAXException
> with message
> "XSL Error : could not parser Input XML document !"
> "XSL Error : SAXException"
> "The element type XXX must be terminated by end-tag XXX"
>
> the input xml is valid and it has an end-tag, however the text node is "
> &nbsp" preseneted as c#160 and if I replace it with any other character it
> works perfectly.

Did you probably forget the semicolon ';' ?
->

Perhaps the parser is looking for the end of the entity and therefore
skips some end-tags ...

Just a guess.

Cheers,
Oliver

|  ob|do        Dipl.Inf. Oliver Becker                             |
|  --+--        E-Mail: obecker@informatik.hu-berlin.de             |
|  op|qo        WWW:    http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~obecker |