RE: <xsl:stylesheet xmlns...

Always transforme it in the server man. There are still Netscape users
out there!

You can do it in ASPs (and fight with a couple of performance issues)and
you can do it in ISAPI extensions (I use Borland Delphi for this), but you
might first try the fast and easy "XSL ISAPI Filter 2.0", if it fits your
needs. Download it from:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/code/sample.asp?url=/ms
dn-files/027/000/552/msdncompositedoc.xml

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar