Which one is the smallest XSL Java parser

I have tried some - Saxon, XT, Oracle, Xalan. They are rather big.

Another thing is that I`m using besides XSL - Tidy utility and it`s XML
parser so when I create jar file there is a
Tidy`s XML parser and XSL with it`s XML parser - and what I am trying to do
is to put only one XML parser in jar file.
Unfortunatly without changing code in previously mentioned XSL parsers it
is not possible

Any suggestions ?

Thank you in advance.

Igor