From: Carl Soane [mailto:carlsoane@uswest.net]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2000 12:05 PM
To: xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
Subject: html fragments

I want to construct a well-formed html document using a poorly formed
html fragment at the top, a poorly formed but complementary html
fragment at the bottom, and a well-formed html fragment in the middle.

Can I do this?

Sample of what I would like to be able to do:

<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:call-template name="header"/>
<xsl:call-template name="footer"/>
</xsl:template